【西迪斯翻译公司讯】起源于中国武汉市的新型冠状病毒已扩散至12个国家,发热仍是新型冠状病毒感染的典型症状。
The novel coronavirus, which originated in the Chinese city of Wuhan and has now spread to 12 countries,there have been reports that early symptoms of the novel coronavirus disease don't include common symptoms of respiratory diseases, such as fever and cough. Zhong said having a fever is still among the most common symptoms of novel coronavirus disease.
个人如何做好疫情防控,西迪斯翻译公司教你做!
Wear masks outdoors
佩戴口罩
Make sure to wear it properly by tightening up the nose clip and pulling the bottom of it over your chin so that your nose and mouth are both covered.
戴口罩时要让鼻夹紧贴鼻翼,把口罩褶皱拉至下巴部位,保证鼻子和嘴巴被完全罩起来。
Cover your coughs and sneezes with tissue
打喷嚏或者咳嗽时用纸巾遮盖
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or you can cough or sneeze into your sleeve, but avoid covering wih your hands directly.
打喷嚏或者咳嗽时,需要用纸巾或者袖臂进行遮盖,不要用手直接遮挡。
Wash your hands frequently and properly
勤洗手和正确洗手
Wash your hands with soap and running water thoroughly for at least 15 seconds.
要用流动的水和使用肥皂(皂液)洗手,揉搓的时间不少于15秒。
Before eating and after using the toilet
餐前便后
After returning home
外出回家
After touching trash or garbage
接触垃圾
After contacting with animals or handing animal wastes
抚摸动物或处理动物粪便后
Strengthen your immune system and exercise regularly
提高免疫力加强锻炼
Exercise regularly is one of the most important ways to help you stay away from catching any infections.
加强锻炼是避免被感染的最重要手段之一。
Thoroughly cook meet and eggs
肉类蛋类食物烹饪后食用
Eat thoroughly cooked meet and eggs. Avoid contact with wild animals or farmed livestock without any protection.
烹饪时彻底煮熟熟肉类和蛋类食物。在无保护措施时,避免接触野生动物和家禽家畜。
Seek prompt medical attention if you have symptoms of fever and respiratory infection.
如有发热和其他呼吸道感染症状,及时到医疗机构就诊。
企业订阅号
业务联系号
服务电话:023-6122 0666、139 8361 5252 | 服务邮箱:sdschn@163.com | 业务微信:sidis111 | 公众号:西迪斯
Copyright © 2017-2020 重庆西迪斯翻译有限公司 版权所有 渝ICP备19015804号-1 sitemap.xml